Opportunity to join the team: Financial Planner, Business Plan
PRODUCTION OF A BUSINESS PLAN FOR THE PEACE MUSEUM
The trustees of the Peace Museum require an experienced financial planner to produce a feasibility study and five-year business plan.
Based in central Bradford, the Peace Museum has a nationally unique collection of 7000 artefacts, and is a vibrant and growing visitor attraction and education provider.
You will enable the Museum to prepare a practical route for a robust and sustainable future.
Producing the business plan will involve:
– Taking time to understand the Museum, its operation and potential
– Consultation with staff, trustees, and other supporters and stakeholders
– Consultation with potential regional business supporters, including those from South Asian communities
– Collaboration with trustees in a search for improved premises
– Consultation with other Museums, Higher Education providers and other potential future partners in the Yorkshire region
– Production of a variety of future business models, reflecting different levels of future growth
– Delivery of a final report in both digital form and in multiple paper copies.
All work to be completed by 31 December 2017.
Letters of application, indicating experience and suitability for the task, to be sent to the Chair of Trustees, firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received by 12 noon, Friday 15 September.
Enquiries may be sent to the same address from 8 September.
Interviews will take place on 25 September.