Support Us! £20 for 20
This year we are celebrating 20 years since The Peace Museum first opened its galleries in Piece Hall Yard. The Museum would love to be open for the next 20 years.
How Can You Help?
A donation of £20 covers hospitality costs for special events. In 2017 we had over 20 additional openings!
A standing order of £20 per month, or quarter, enables us to plan ahead, securing our future.
How to Donate to The Peace Museum
There are a number of ways that you can donate to The Peace Museum:
- Cheque – please send a cheque payable to The Peace Museum to The Peace Museum, 10 Piece Hall Yard, Bradford, BD1 1PJ. If you wish to apply Gift Aid, please complete and return the Donation Form along with the cheque.
- Standing Order – please complete and return the Standing Order Form (noting how much and at what frequency) to The Peace Museum, 10 Piece Hall Yard, Bradford, BD1 1PJ. The Peace Museum team will then forward this onto your bank manager along with our details to set it up.
- BACS/Money Transfer – if you wish to transfer your donation directly to the Museum, please send your request to email@example.com and a member of staff will contact you with the relevant information.
- Visit the Museum – donations can be made in person. Check our opening times on the Visit/Contact page.
- Just Giving – You can donate via our Just Giving text account. Simply text PMUK16 £3 (amount can be changed, place £ followed by the amount) to 70070.
Thank you for your support!