The Peace Museum is a charity and does not receive any government funding or local authority funding. In order to enable the museum to extend and develop its investment in access, education, community outreach, research, acquisitions and conservation we must generate significant additional income. This is achieved through raising money from the private sector through sponsorships, grants and individual donations. Even the smallest donation makes a difference.
How to Donate to The Peace Museum
There are a number of ways that you can donate to The Peace Museum:
- Cheque – please send a cheque payable to The Peace Museum to The Peace Museum, 10 Piece Hall Yard, Bradford, BD1 1PJ. If you wish to apply Gift Aid, please complete and return the Donation Form 2014 along with the cheque.
- Standing Order – please complete and return the Standing Order Form 2014 (noting how much and at what frequency) to The Peace Museum, 10 Piece Hall Yard, Bradford, BD1 1PJ. The Peace Museum team will then forward this onto your bank manager along with our details to set it up.
- BACS/Money Transfer – if you wish to transfer your donation directly to the Museum, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will contact you with the relevant information.
- Visit the Museum – donations can be made in person. Check our opening times on the Visit/Contact page.
- Just Giving – You can donate via our Just Giving text account. Simply text PMUK16 £3 (amount can be changed, place £ followed by the amount) to 70070.
Information regarding legacies can be found here: Legacy leaflet 2016.
Gift Aid is a simple way to make your donation tax effective and increases the value of your gift by 20% if you are a UK taxpayer. Simply indicate you would like to Gift Aid your donation and provide your full address when sending in your cheque/standing order form and Gift Aid will be applied. The downloadable forms above for cheque and standing order donations have a gift aid section on them.
The Peace Museum team thanks for your support.